21 Ways to Get Involved at Together Church
Are you looking for some ways to get more involved at Together? Well, here’s a list of some out of the ordinary things you could do but that would make a big difference.
- Help to organize and email Together Kids curriculum to leaders.
- Help set up the church on Sundays.
- Escort first-time parents and kids to their classrooms.
- Be a part of a small group that helps our pastor with sermon prep.
- Lead a small group of teenagers. Questions and snacks provided.
- Hand out bulletins as people enter the worship space.
- Help plan serve opportunities for Together.
- Review handouts and knewsletters for typos. (See what I did there?)
- Work from home to prepare craft projects for Together Kids.
- Troubleshoot the computerized kid’s check-in on Sunday mornings.
- Help take up the offering on Sunday morning.
- Lead our welcome time from the stage on Sunday mornings.
- Help curate audio and video content on the web.
- Go through some tech training and work on the tech team.
- Take pictures some Sundays and at special events.
- Provide snacks and drinks for other volunteers.
- Pray for the church service during the church service.
- Help follow-up with first-time guests and givers.
- Help us keep track of data and spreadsheets.
- Rock babies during the church service so parents can go to church.
- Help write encouraging notes for Church members.
Are you uniquely skilled or passionate about any of those things? Do any of these things sound interesting to you? If you want to jump in, just hit reply and let me know. I’ll connect you to the right person and you can take it from there.
If you are a teacher or work at a school could you please reply to this email and let us know?